About Our Soccer Club
Building intelligent, passing-oriented, possession-based teams in Saratoga-Wilton and the Capital Region since 1983.
- We coach a growing club of SWSC Travel Teams of approximately 350 boys and girls, aged 6-19, who compete in winter indoor league play and in the spring CDYSL or EDP outdoor season.
- Our emphasis is on developing excellent players: Each year a number of SWSC players try out and are selected to participate in ENYYSA’s Olympic Development Program. In addition, a number of top SWSC teams participate in CDYSL Empire Cup Kickoff Classic, a high-level tournament run by CDYSL.
- Gavin Park, our Wilton home, offers expansive, well-maintained grass fields, and is also used for Eastern New York State Cup Finals, Empire State Games, and Adirondack Lynx practices.
- Saratoga-Wilton Recreation Soccer Program, run by the Club since 2007 in Gavin Park: combines the fun of competition with a skill-building environment, and offers the potential to join Club teams. (Pre-k through 12 years old).
- Out top coaches offer a skills-based Soccer Academy in the winter for 5 - 9 year-old boys and girls (coed).
- The SWSC May Day Classic Tournament, in its 22nd year and now expanded to include a competitive showcase-style component for U16 - U19, hosts teams from Canada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Eastern & Western New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.