Teaching soccer to our youth since 1983.
- We coach SWSC Travel Teams of approximately 300 boys and girls, ages 6-18, compete in winter indoor league play and in the spring CDYSL outdoor season.
- Our emphasis is on developing premier players: Each year a number of SWSC players try out and are selected to participate in ENYYSA’s Olympic Development Program. In addition, a number of top SWSC teams participate in New York State’s Empire Cup, a high-level tournament run by CDYSL.
- Our top trainers and coaches include a former Women's World Cup captain from Australia, former professional players from Colombia and Ireland, NSCAA Licensed Coaches including one with a Premier Diploma, and former college players and high school coaches with advanced licenses.
- Gavin Park, our Wilton home - expansive, well-maintained fields, also used for Eastern New York State Cup Finals, Empire State Games, and Adirondack Lynx practices.
- Saratoga-Wilton Recreation Soccer Program, run by the Club since 2007 in Gavin Park: combines the fun of competition with a skill-building environment, and offers opportunities to participate in the Club's fall Soccer Academy and the potential to join Club teams. (Pre-k through 12 years old).
- Skills-based Soccer Academy offered in the fall for 6-12 year-olds.
- Our Club's May Day Classic Tournament, in its 20th year and now expanded to include a competitive showcase-style component for U16 - U19, hosts teams from Canada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont.