About Our Soccer Club
Teaching soccer to the youth of Saratoga-Wilton and the Capital Region since 1983.
- We coach SWSC Travel Teams of approximately 300 boys and girls, aged 6-19, who compete in winter indoor league play and in the spring CDYSL or EDP outdoor season.
- Our emphasis is on developing excellent players: Each year a number of SWSC players try out and are selected to participate in ENYYSA’s Olympic Development Program. In addition, a number of top SWSC teams participate in New York State’s Empire Cup, a high-level tournament run by CDYSL.
- Our top trainers and coaches include a former Women's World Cup captain from Australia, former professional players from Colombia and Ireland, NSCAA Licensed Coaches including one with a Premier Diploma, and former college players and high school coaches with advanced licenses.
- Gavin Park, our Wilton home offers expansive, well-maintained fields, and is also used for Eastern New York State Cup Finals, Empire State Games, and Adirondack Lynx practices.
- Saratoga-Wilton Recreation Soccer Program, run by the Club since 2007 in Gavin Park: combines the fun of competition with a skill-building environment, and offers the potential to join Club teams. (Pre-k through 12 years old).
- Skills-based Soccer Academy offered in the winter for 5 - 9 year-old boys and girls (coed).
- The SWSC May Day Classic Tournament, in its 21st year and now expanded to include a competitive showcase-style component for U16 - U19, hosts teams from Canada, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont.